-AMORES IMPOSIBLES, IMPROBABLES, QUE ACABAN SIENDO INEVITABLES♥-

jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

  • -Effy: The moment I saw you, I knew it'd be the closest I'd get to being... close. I didn't know what to do with that feeling... happiness.
  • +Freddie: Listen, Effy, you are the closest I'm ever gonna
  • -Effy:But they know now! And they're hungry. Really fucking hungry. Because for as long as I've known, they've been chasing me and now they're ready, now they're strong enough to break through. And I can't fight them. I used to be able to when I was strong but... you've made me weak. And now I can't, I can't!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

-Y que importa si ya no tengo orgullo cambiaría mi vida por solo un segundo al lado tuyo-
-Si es que aveces pasa que te enamoras y sientes como se clava ese nudo en la garganta y luego brillan los ojos cuando te roza el alma♥-
pensando que buscaba alguien que me quisiera y que al fin encontre alguien que vale la pena
Recuerdo cada día, y mucho mas fue sin dudar algo insuperable.Y sin embargo, ahora ya no se ni respirar. No puedo estar mas sin tí/*/